Is it possible to loose the feeling?

on the clitoris, I mean that is the most sensitive part on a woman body and for some stupid reason I can not feel like it use to feel like it went somewhere I don't know I have tried vibrators, those sex gels or whatever and nothing I am getting to worry it is bad enough I can not get an orgasm much less a clitoral orgasm.

Have you ever gone through this, I guess perferably the older ladies like in their 40's and up. You young one don't have nothing to worry about until you get our age :(
By then they probably invented something that would actually work for us woman by then I will be an older lady :( And that is not fair. I feel jipped. Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• You should really see a doctor. I am 49 and mine works just as well as it always did.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:19 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Try emotional release? It's always a possibility and couldn't hurt. look at www.drbradleynelson.com and you can get the book to learn how yourself. I bet trapped emotions can even affect something like this too. Try magnets too. They help with blood flow and nerve issues. . .could have something to do with these too. I'm a distributor so contact me. Don't be embarrassed, I'm a wellness consultant and your issue is confidential with me.
    1heart1mind

Answer by 1heart1mind at 5:34 PM on May. 26, 2009