How much do you feed??

Just a curious question... how old is your child and how many ounces do they drink... I was wondering because my son is about to be 10 months and I would say at 8 months he had just moved up to 6 ounce bottles, and sometimes doesnt finish those..... I remember one of my brothers friends had a 4 month old drinking 8 ounces and she would be done in under 5 minutes.....

mommy2b17MV

Asked by mommy2b17MV at 10:13 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my 10 month old started drinking 8oz at around 6 months and yeah he sucked them down... now that hes mostly self feeding he gets 3-4 bottles a day.. with 5-8 oz depending on what he ate before then.,,,,
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:22 AM on May. 26, 2009

• my two month old drinks 4-5 ozs now && usually sucks it down but sometimes nurses the bottle.... every baby is different though... bottle fed babies will let you know if they are not getting enough...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 26, 2009

• My 3 month old baby drinks around 6 oz at every feeding and it takes him somewhere between 15-25 minutes depending on how hungry he is and how curious he is at the time of the feeding.
    Stine1968

Answer by Stine1968 at 11:07 AM on May. 26, 2009

• My daughter is 3.5 mos and has been drinking 6 ozs for about 3 weeks. She drains them in about 5-8 mins. Lately she doesn't even dstop to burp until she is done! I am thinking of increasing her bedtime bottle to 8 ozs soon...

I have a couple of friends whose baby's did not take 6 oz till 6-7 mos. It all depends, every baby is a little different.
    Mrs.Captain

Answer by Mrs.Captain at 11:30 AM on May. 26, 2009