Weird....

Ok so my two month old daughter had a couple days where she was just very fussy, cried alot && we thought she was colic... she was eating good, but had a day where she barely ate... we took her to the er and they said she was fine and than from than up until today which has been like three days or so... she has been doing nothing but sleeping... she eats and is up for like an hour at the most and goes right back to sleep.... all day and all night... i try to keep her awake as long as possible but she just doze's off.. she is eating 4-5oz and eats it good but goes right to sleep after.... she woke up at 230am to eat and finished around 315 or so... was kinda nursing the bottle.... and slept from 315 until 9am..... Just wondering if its bad how much she is sleeping && if something could be wrong???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• growth spurt... they will start eating and sleeping a lot more
    mommy2b17MV

Answer by mommy2b17MV at 10:27 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Sounds like a growth spurt. That's how my kids were and still are. My son will eat and eat and eat before a growth spurt. While he's growing I have to force him to eat. He'd go all day if I let him. He'll take naps which he usually doesn't and he'll sleep in. As long as she's eating, doesn't have a fever or seem to be in pain I wouldn't worry to much. Also as long as she is alert while she is awake it's probably just a growth spurt. They grow a lot in those first few months
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:10 AM on May. 26, 2009