Would you ever do this?

I know times are hard money wise but if you knew you had a nice body would you ever do some topless dancing just enough to catch up on some bills but drive across town so no one will recognize you...lol

I have thought about it but too scared and not to mention I feel like I might like the money too much that I would not know where to stop.

I probably won't just wanted to see your responses. Thanks ladies....just a thought.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I wouldn't because I feel like it is morally wrong. Letting guys oggle you naked body for cash just seems wrong, do something to earn that you can go to sleep with your dignity. Just because everyone else does it doesn't make it right. If you had a daughter would you want her to get involved in that? Most lifestyles start with just a little participation, but why open the door to being sucked into to something like that.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 10:30 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I would never degrade myself!
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:35 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I personally wouldn't. I think it's a personal choice, but I would think it's disrespecting your body.
    etniesalpha

Answer by etniesalpha at 10:39 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Nah, I wouldnt do that. There are other ways to make money. I just wouldnt feel good about myself the next day. Thats not worth it.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:55 AM on May. 26, 2009

• No I have more respect for myself than to do that
    Anonymous

• I have done it in the past and would do it again in a heartbeat to make sure my children were provided for. Who the hell do you people think you are to pass that kind of judgement on me to say that I have no respect for myself or that I have degraded myself? My children come before anything else and if I have to sell my soul for them I will do it without thinking twice. But go ahead, call me names and bash away if it makes you feel more respectable.
    katskelington

Answer by katskelington at 5:05 PM on May. 26, 2009