Worried about my sick terrier

I have a terrier that has seemed sick for about a day and a half now. I can't seem to get him to eat anything, not even boiled chicken, which he has eaten before when his tummy was upset. He is drinking water. Any ideas of suggestions on how I can help him to feel better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Pets

• Yeah glad to hear he will be well!!!!! Good pet owner you are.. nice job! Your pet is lucky to have you.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 4:15 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Take him to the vet
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:35 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I'd take him to the vet
    blujeanlady62

Answer by blujeanlady62 at 10:40 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Sounds like you need to take him to the vet. Not eating for almost 2 days is not a good sign.

Answer by louise2 at 10:45 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Thanks everyone. He has a vet appointment in an hour and a half. Crossing my fingers that they can give him something to make him feel better. He's such a sweet little fellow.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Thanks again for all of the advice. My terrier has pancreatitis and he should be okay after a few days in the animal hospital on IV fluids and antibiotics. He will also need a special diet, as the vet says that he has an extremely sensitive digestive system.
    Anonymous