Does this happen to anyone else?

During the summer my menstrual cramps are standable i take midol and I'm only uncomfortable not in pain. During the winter i take midol as well but it only takes the edge off. I can barely move sometimes and i have even passed out because of it. But once again when summer comes I'm fine. I have heard that cold weather can make cramps worse but i need to know if this happens to anyone else. I live in Maine so the weather is a bit more extreme, any response is appreciated.

mbaker331

Asked by mbaker331 at 10:40 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• physical activity causes cramps to be less severe, you are probabably more active in the warmer weather.
    jewjewbees

Answer by jewjewbees at 11:12 AM on May. 26, 2009

• It is not the weather, it is your increase in physical activity. You probably eat healthier foods in warmer months, too.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:16 PM on May. 26, 2009