how can i loose weight?

i can go back to the weight i was before my third child .i have tried to go on a diet but it only makes me want to eat more now i weight the same as when i was pregnant.

carrasco5

Asked by carrasco5 at 10:47 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• get off ur ass & exercize
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I've been having lots of trouble toning up. one thing I've noticed which is helping is simply playing with my son! i dance around the house with him, and chase him around on all fours around the house. I never knew how much I use my stomach muscles when crawling around like that! yoga is also a great exercise!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 10:52 AM on May. 26, 2009

• When you go on a diet, or use a diet aid, you are just putting yourself on the gain/loss rollercoaster; frustrating for you, & hard on your body. In order to maintain a healthy weight, you need to have a healthy lifestyle; this has the added bonus of setting a great example for your kids.
    Start with regular exercise, as simple as walking, for at least 20 min a day at least 3 times a week. Next, drink your water! at least 8 8oz glasses a day. Now, eat your fruits & veggies! 7-8 servings a day, in at least three different colors. Eat your whole grains (loaded with fiber, protein, and lots of energy-giving nutrients), 6-7 servings a day. Cut way back on (or eliminate) meat & dairy. Add beans, lentils & tofu to your diet. You can get free meal plans and recipes from Dr. McDougall, or find his books at your local library: http://www.drmcdougall.com/free.html .Feel free to ask me any questions. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 12:14 PM on May. 26, 2009

• special k protein water, weight watchers ice cream when getting sweets, most things high in fiber and protein helps. The protein water has fiber and protein in it mostley. Green tea, ummmmm I ate chicken alot and water
    Anonymous