DO you think Jon and Kate Gosselin should end the show for a while to save their marrige? Do you think this is all Kates fault? Or do you believe Jon is just going through a midlife crisis...and

wants to be free again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• NO, I dont think its ALL kates fault but yes I think they should end the show and get their crap together. If they really cared about their kids, they wouldnt have started this new season by spilling their guts on national tv. NONE of that should have been said. Its all about the publicity now.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:53 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Do you know how many really important things are going on in the world today??? Jon and Kates relationship, while important to them, is really trivial shit. Stop being so melodramatic. People divorce everyday. Get over it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I think Kate sent him over the edge. No man wants to be treated the way she treats him. They should end the show but now they need the show to pay for their lifestyle. It's lose, lose. They lose their marriage and the show. She needs to admit to her problem and start counseling to become a better wife. And they both need marriage counseling to, hopefully, save their marriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I believe that Kate has put a lot of stress on Jon but then again, I'm sure it is very stressful having 8 children. They need to stop the show and focus on their family and get things better and marriage counseling should also happen , at least if they both want to save their marriage. I feel sorry for the children and hope they can work things out.
    sweetmissy_05

Answer by sweetmissy_05 at 10:57 AM on May. 26, 2009

• OK, IT IS A TV SHOW, IT IS STAGED PEOPLE..... NOT REAL.... I SWEAR SOME PEOPLE AND STUPID CRAP,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I like watching the show but like someone else said there are more important things going on and it's all staged.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:59 AM on May. 26, 2009

• YES IT IS ALL STAGED, IT IS ALL PLANNED OUT AND IT ISNT FILMED LIVE....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on May. 26, 2009

• it is not staged, that is their real home, they are real people. How can you possibly make 8 children do exactly what you want at the same time. Come on now people
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on May. 26, 2009

• None of my business or yours.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 11:05 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I am sure to a point the show has some sketched scenes but they put them selves out there for the world to see so we do kind of feel that we can discuss them.
    IMO - they should halt the show. They may need the money for their new lifestyle but may be if they do a "special" every now and then they can afford to keep what they have but scale back for their marriage.
    And of course there are bigger things going on in the world but we look to this to get away from those ugly things. Who wants to think about all the worlds ills??? sure as heck not me.
    lucky2bemom

Answer by lucky2bemom at 11:33 AM on May. 26, 2009