How many of you think that....

people need to shut up about Jon & Kate & pay more attention to things in their own lives? While Jon & Kate's situation is sad, there are more important things I could think of to talk about......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agree!!!! There is more important things going on then what is going on in there marriage. I'm a fan of there show but i'm tried of hearing about there problems.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:58 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I disagree, but I think this could possibly be Kate Gosselin getting mad because she is hearing things that she doesnt want to. Get some couseling dear or I might have your man next
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 26, 2009

• okay anon 9:57, i am not kate, but i don't think ppl need to talk shit about them on cafe mom
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I AGREE, IT IS A STAGED TV SHOW, NOT REAL, IT ISNT FILMED LIVE AND EVERYTHING IS PLANNED OUT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 26, 2009

• No one is talking shit, only stating their opinions... Which I do believe is allowed correct. Just like in this question you asked who "thinks" thats the keyword
    Anonymous

• Yeah, but it's also Cafemom. If everyone spent all their time talking about important things, life wouldn't be any fun.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:04 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Um they are on TV so of course people are going to talk about them. I personally don't watch shit like that, but if they don't want people talking about them they shouldn't make a TV show out of their lives!
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 11:57 AM on May. 26, 2009

• There will always be more important things to talk about. I don't think Octo mom, Kate, or the "man" he/she giving birth are of any social significance. Having said that, they are in the media and therefore people will talk about them. I myself could puke hearing about Twilight, but people still keep talking about it. If it is a question on cafemom I ignore it and move on. I am not getting my panties in a wad just because others want to talk about something that I am not interested in. There was a mom last week posting in the fun catagory about her being pro-choice, that really got on my nerves, but I just let it go.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:58 AM on May. 26, 2009