Which do you feel is harder to raise?

Having All girls or having All boys ? I have one of each but i deff. think girls would be harder what do yous think or frm experience feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• girls
    Deidra08

Answer by Deidra08 at 11:05 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Dont have any kids yet i have a boy on the way but being a girl and having a brother i think that girls would be so much harder....and cost more between makeup hair clothes wanting to get their nalis done man and PMS!!! i dont know if i could handle just having girls lol. But i would love them either way haha
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:05 AM on May. 26, 2009

• GIRLS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I only have a girl, but I have heard from others that girls are harder to raise, lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 11:16 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I think there are equal pros & cons to both. I think the personality of the parents makes that decision. It might be easier for some moms & dad's to do all girls, but it might be easier for some moms & dads to do all boys. I would raise all girls in a heart beat before i raised all boys. But, i know from experience that girls are easier for me personally.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:35 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Speaking as a mom of two adolescent girls.........definitely GIRLS, because boys don't get PMS!

Take two teenage girls and one menopausal mother and you have a recipe for disaster!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:44 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Girls for sure! I have two girls and three boys. Boys don't care about what they wear, what the eat, how their hair looks etc. My son hit 16 and got pretty mouthy for a bit but he is now 23 and all is well. GIrls are whiney, about clothes, hair, friends, music, nail polish, food, where they go, who they see, how they look.,it never ever ends. My girls are now 15 and18 and they still bitch about the most amazing things. I sometimes have to stop them and say is there nothing the two of you wont bitch about? You have to worry about boys wanting to date them, cars you name it. Give me boys any day!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:54 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I have 2 boys and another on the way...but I do have a step daughter I've been raising since she was 2 and definately girls are harder...you have to me more accomodating to their feelings and personality. specially when they start PMSing!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:52 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I only have a DD but I babysit some of friends boys sometimes and I think it depends on the age. When they are little, I say boys. They seem to be more rough, in to everything and girls when they are pre-teen / teen because of the hormones and you worry about them more!
    Anonymous

• I have all girls and no boys so I have nothing to compare it to.
    They are so sweet and cute when they are young, fun to shop with when they get older, but when their hormones kick into gear and they become little witches, watch out!
    Also, my 20 year old turned into a completely different person than the child I raised. When she was 18 years old we bought a house, but when it came time to move she "ran" away and didn't make contact with us for several months. For almost 2 years she lived like a gypsy or nomad with no sense of responsibility and ended up pregnant because she hates birth control, she even hates the feel of condoms.
    She moved home, had her baby, and is now very lazy, mouthy, rude, disrespectful, and arrogant. When she feels like being a mother she does the dumbest things with the baby and thinks they are cute. I want my child back!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:13 PM on May. 26, 2009