yesterday i had a icth on the back of my legs and they started becomeing red bumps later that night i got them on my back too i thought it would go away in the morning but today i wake up and i have moreand there on my shoulders and frount of my legs i think it might be an allegric reaction but im not sure and im pregnate will it hurt the baby if it is an allergic reaction

hunybuny4708

Asked by hunybuny4708 at 11:03 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• Your pregnancy COULD be causing the rash, actually. I don't remember what it's called... but it's a hormonal thing that only goes away after the baby's born.

I think Benadryl is okay during pregnancy... but my memory isn't as good as it used to be (kids kill brain cells!!  lol), so I'd suggest you call your OB and see what he/she says.  If it's really bothersome & you can't get in touch with your OB soon enough, just make an appt with your family physician.

Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:08 AM on May. 26, 2009