how do i get out on my own when i have 4 kids and singal and no one wants to watch my kids when i have to work ?

i am a mother of 4 kdis and i am staying with my parents in there two bed room house and need to get out of here i have been here for 6 months almost and going nuts my kids have nothing the can do here my parents dont alow them to do any thing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on May. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• How old are your children? When living on your own you may qualify for assistance with childcare. You will also qualify for food stamps. Maybe you can find an elderly neighbor to come and watch your kids in your home if they are well behaved and 'easy". It would be cheaper than a day care. How long has it been since you worked. Give a little more info and maybe i can brainstorm some ideas for you.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 11:12 AM on May. 26, 2009

• You want to get out? You need a baby sitter? Ask Gramma and Grandpa? But, you should have thought about what your life would be like BEFORE having 4 kids. ANd maybe gotten married to a good guy first? I feel sorry....get some counseling, find a good job and then you can afford to get out on your own and not have to live with your Mom and Dad.
    Anonymous

• Start scoping out day care options while you are conducting your job search. If you need help with resumes, coverletters or job search strategy, drop me a note. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 12:42 PM on May. 26, 2009