how old was your baby when you started putting them in an exersaucer? (one of those things they sit in and it has the activities on it.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• 6 months, b/c she could actually reach the bottom on her tippy toes and she was more stable with her upper body. She loves her's, now she's 8 mos and still loves it, her feet almost reach the bottom.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:17 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I started at 9 months with my dd. She loved it. Shes now 18 months.
    jessduncan77

Answer by jessduncan77 at 11:17 AM on May. 26, 2009

• once my son had an interest in standing is when I got one. he didnt like it at first, but loves it now!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:19 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I started my ds at 4 months because he could stand while just holding hands. I ask the Dr. and he said as long as ds could barely touch the bottom it was fine. He didn't want him jumping up and down in it yet. I would put him in and he would kick his feet and pull on the toys to spin himself around. He loved it.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 11:19 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Believe when they could hold their head up and sit well with assistance
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 11:20 AM on May. 26, 2009

• soon as she started holdin her head up!! when she started that , its like she would throw her head up and about pop out your arms! ... so maybe 2 months? ... shes 5 months TODAY =) lol ... and LOVES IT!!! she fights w/ her cake thats on it tho lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 11:36 AM on May. 26, 2009

• My son was 4 months. He loved it! He would laugh and smile when I would put him in it. Now he is 6 months and he pulls himself over to it when he is on his tummy.
    babymoma1908

Answer by babymoma1908 at 11:39 AM on May. 26, 2009

• We started at 4 months, and she LOVES it!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:48 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I wanna say 4 months but it might have been 3. He had really good neck/head control at 3 months and he could roll over all too well so the exersaucer was great for him and he loved it. I'm a little sad that he's not as interested in it anymore :-(
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:53 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Emi was about 3.5-4 months when we did it. She loved it. Not so much now cause she can crawl(7.5 months) and she'd rather go explore then sit there.
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 12:11 PM on May. 26, 2009