Am I pregnant?

Okay, so I took a prego test the other night, it came up neg, but a hour later it was positive. it was a light positive. Now I took another one the next morning and it came up neg, and has stayed that way.
My period is not due for a week, but my sister-in-law took one and I took one for just fun, but now I'm kinds scared.
So am I prego?

CJmomma

Asked by CJmomma at 11:21 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• well, what I would do is wait for your period to show up. If it does then you have nothing to worry about. If it doesn't show up then I would take another test. Don't stress about it too much because it will cause your period to delay itself. so calm down, relax, and get rid of stress. good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on May. 26, 2009

• wait till next week, if thats when you're expecting your period, then take another test! and take it first thing in the morning!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:24 AM on May. 26, 2009

• sorry that was me
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 11:24 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Doesnt it say on the directions that your only supposed to wait like 5 min for the results and disregard anything after 10 min......Wait a week for your missed period then test again. If you stress out now its going to mess up your period if your not pregnant so just relax for a week then test again.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:37 AM on May. 26, 2009

• your not suppose to read it past 5 minutes..and a week before your due is VERY early and most tests don't detect that early. Wait until you miss your period or at least a day or so before.
    Willywonka06

Answer by Willywonka06 at 11:46 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I agree: if you read it past the specified wait time, the results won't be accurate.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:44 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Use every precaution until you know for sure. If you are, you won't want to be feeling all guilty for having a glass of wine or something...LOL
    Anonymous

• Neg test will become positive after sitting there awhile... i took a test and it was neg. and about 30 minutes later turned pos very faintly though
    av0531

Answer by av0531 at 12:59 PM on May. 26, 2009