Is it possible to be nausous (sp) within the first week of pg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't think you would notice it within the first week but you could be farther along the what you think, have you recently turned you nose up to any foods you would normally love? I couldn't eat eggs lol. Good luck!
    Soon2Be8489

Answer by Soon2Be8489 at 11:30 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Pregnancy symptoms dont usually show till at least the 5th week. But good luck.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:41 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I was vomiting daily before I even knew I was pregnant, and I found out 15 days after conception. So, in my opinion, pretty much anything is possible.
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 1:04 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Possible. But, not typical. Morning sickness typically kicks in week 6 or 7. It is possible though that you are more sensitive to hormonal changes, or that you have a bug. I think often when we are trying to conceive our mind-body connection can cause symptoms that aren't really symptoms. You likely would not have even implanted until several days after ovulation. So, the first week you'd only be a few days pregnant.
    kara_g.

Answer by kara_g. at 1:37 PM on May. 26, 2009

• id say that anything is possible, not every pregnancy is the same or the way our bodies react to all those pregnancy hormones...so theres isnt really a way to tell...just know that a lot of the "pregnancy symptoms" can be caused from just about anything out there...but good luck!
    Anonymous

• I've heard that implanation occurs 7-12 days after conception. HCG production doesn't start until implantation, and that's what tells your body to crank out more progesterone which makes you sick. So it's possible, but I hear most people don't start experiencing symptoms until at least week four.
    Learning2Hope

Answer by Learning2Hope at 7:08 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I was sick for two weeks before I tested positive for this pregnancy. When I went to the doctor 3wks later, an ultrasound confirmed I was a little over 7wks prego. So the two weeks I was sick, I was pregnant... so anything is possible. I didn't get sick at all with my first pregnancy.
    kayla_trinity

Answer by kayla_trinity at 3:31 AM on May. 27, 2009