Travel overseas with a baby

I am going overseas with my 3 month old baby. Any helpful tips are more than welcome :-)

Stine1968

Asked by Stine1968 at 11:28 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Travel

• How long are you traveling for? Where are you going? Will you be in a hotel? I can give you loads of tips, just need a little more info. We are military and have moved 4 times and lived overseas with little ones for years.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:44 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I took my five and a half month old daughter with us overseas. Have your flights scheduled during sleep times---overnight and during nap times. Are you buying a seat for her or will she be a lap baby? Bring more diapers and clothes changes along than you think that you'll need! I used my sling on the plane while walking back and forth down the aisles.
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 2:13 PM on May. 27, 2009