what were some wierd symptoms you had or are having when /while you were pregnant?

i have red palms and itchy wrists,i have duck feet and i have skin tags and moles in places i didnt know could have moles...lol..!!!!! my mom said hers nose spread and her feet got bigger and didnt go back to normal either.......i was just curious as to what symtoms you had or symtoms you are having during your pregnancy......

proudmama2be88

Asked by proudmama2be88 at 11:28 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only truly weird symptom I had was during my last pregnancy. It affected my sense of smell something terrible. I love Subway sandwiches,but everytime I went into a Subway,and smelled the bread baking, I'd head to the bathroom and puke! LOL. I couldn't stand the smell of it. So, my husband would just go in,and get them,and bring them home. Once the baby was born, I was fine again. Strange,but true. LOL.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 11:42 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I don't think any of my symptoms were weird, other than completely losing my appetite and being turned off of food haha. That kind of sucked actually. Other than that it was horrible morning sickness and irritability for the first couple months and a mild case of carpal tunnel towards the end.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:10 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I have a horrible case of Barney Rubble feet. lol, i went camping this weekend and i mena ididnt over do it or stay on my feel to long or anything but my feelt and hands are so swollen i cant stand it.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 12:31 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Heart burn to the point I should have bought stock in the company that makes Mylanta, I went through a period where milk and meat made me hurl, and the swelling of my feet got so bad my skin is now streched out and I have wrinkles in the skin.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:01 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Skin tags ugh. Also I got nauseous and lost 20 lbs in my first 3 months. Also I was preeqlaptic(sp) and had a ton of water retention.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:05 PM on May. 26, 2009