• In the Spotlight:

For those of you that watch the reality shows,

like the Tori and Dean show, does it annoy you when they say things like 'it's our life' or' we made it, and we did it as a family'? What, do us normal people NOT make it as a family? Maybe I'm being sensitive. It's almost like they are surprised that they can do things that non-famous people do?

Buffie95

Asked by Buffie95 at 11:35 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• lol, I think they are surprised!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 11:38 AM on May. 26, 2009

• What I REALLY hate about Tori and Dean, since you mention them, is that she calls their son "Monkey" all the time. Does that kid know what his name is? It just bothers me when she says it.
    LilyandEmmasMom

Answer by LilyandEmmasMom at 1:09 PM on May. 26, 2009

• sorry, can't help only reality show I watch is amazing race.
    AmmuJSE

Answer by AmmuJSE at 1:11 PM on May. 26, 2009

• huh? I have never heard anyone say that? I love Tori and Dean...am counting down the hours til it comes back on tonight
    Anonymous

• LOL Lilyandemmasmom, I have a friend who calls her daughter Monkey ALL the time and has since she was old enough to walk, and the little girl still knows her name is Miya. It's just a nickname. But anyway, i think that a lot of celebs are surprised at what they can do.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:34 PM on May. 26, 2009