Everyone needs to stop bashing jon and kate...

you dont know how you would react in the situation. I love them, their kids, the show and i hate to see this. I hate to see that all you bashing them. THEY ARE HUMANS! people just like us. You dont know how you would act if you had twins then sextuplets, you dont know how you would act if you were faced with the cance to give your children trips and money and be able to track thier lives by just signing up for a show, you dont know how you would act if you had no money and they had a bunch of money and fame. I love this family, i love kate AND jon. I dont think kate brought this opon herself, or any of these rude coments you are all saying. Stop hating!

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 11:39 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• Well, I think they are living proof of the old saying "be careful what you wish for, you just might get it." They wanted fame,fortune,and a tv show,and were willing to sell their kids out to get it, so karma's a bit*%! And, they are getting it in spades. I personally could care less about what happens to either one of them,but I truly pity those poor kids. They are now forever stigmatized,and that's wrong, simply because their parents are greedy idiots.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on May. 26, 2009

• they were barely making it finacially so they signed up for the show so they didnt struggle and the show provided them the chance to give their children experiences like vacations and going to thigs as simple as a mueseum which they wouldnt be able to do without the show. They thought they were doign whats best for the children. Now they are stuck
    masonsmommy921

Answer by masonsmommy921 at 11:47 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Actually I do know how I would act because long ago I learned there are more important things in life than money, expensive trips and the like. It looks to me though that the are learning all this the hard way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I agree anon. And, what about the McCaueys? You know, the ones in Iowa,who had the 7 babies a few years back. Yeah,they had stuff handed to them,but that's all dried up years ago,and I have yet to see them sell their family out for money. So, don't give me that tired ole line about not making it. You can if you want to, and the Gosselins didn't want to,they wanted it given to them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I loved them until last night. Because it truely shows that its all about money and fame. Compare season one and two with last nights premier. Its crazy how money and fame crazed kate is. She needs a reality check
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 11:52 AM on May. 26, 2009

• THAT MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL! IF YOU WATCH THE TV SHOW YOU WOULD SEE HOW THE KIDS REACT TO BEING ON TV. IF YOU COULD DO EVERYTHING KATE AND JON DOES THEN YOU WOULD STOP MAKING RUDE COMMENTS. UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN WHERE THEY ARE AND HAVE 8 KIDS TO RAISE YOU SHOULD STOP BASHING KATE. THEY BOTH NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBILY FOR THEIR ACTIONS AND LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES. I DON'T THINK THEY ARE GREEDY. THEY WANT WHATS BEST FOR THE KIDS. HOW WOULD YOU TAKE CARE OF 8 KIDS??? WHAT IS SHE SUPPOSED TO DO???? BE A SAHM SINGLE MOM OR TAKE CARE OF ALL 8 WITH NO HELP? IF SHE NEEDS HELP THAT COST $$$ AND WITH THIS ECONOMY $$ IS HARD TO COME BY!!!!!!!!!!!
    onechristianmom

Answer by onechristianmom at 11:52 AM on May. 26, 2009

• Somehow the weak side of me says, "Crash and Burn" (with a smile). Something inside of me hates weasels, the human kind. Especially wife bitties who trample all over their husbands for a lifestyle. CRASH AND BURN!
    Anonymous

• Like they said on the Today Show almost every family/couple who have had a reality tv show crash and burn. Look at Nich Lachey and Jessica Simpson, the Barkers, so many end up in divorce. I am pulling behind these two for the sake of their children, but you could see the tension in lastnight episode. However, continuing with the reality show will not help them resolve their relationship. They need to realize that money doesn't buy love but only makes you evil and greedy.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 12:12 PM on May. 26, 2009

• On "Table for 12", the couple have TWO sets of twins and a set of preschool sextuplets. Harder to raise than what the Gosselins have, wouldn't you say? Yet the mom does not holler at the kids or the husband. The dad does not holler at the kids or the wife. AND one of the sextuplets has cerebral palsy. Want to see a loving, large family? Watch "Table for 12". And as an added bonus: the dad WORKS and the mom doesn't have chicken hair.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 12:24 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I love their show too. My husband of course feels sorry for Jon for having to put up with Kate for 10 years...if anyone saw their premier show yesterday..Jon was kinda not there when it came to Kate..he said he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Kate in the other hand, admitted to not being perfect, not being the perfect wife, and that to me makes her a better woman. Allowing yourself the opportunity to admit your faults. She even gave Jon credit for being there for the kids when shes traveling. She started getting heat after HE got caught leaving with that girl, then all suddendly things starting popping out about her. I really never liked Kate in the show and the way she treated Jon..however it takes a hell of a woman to stay home with 8 kids and keep the family organize and together as much as she had to. Was she a great wife..maybe not who knows! It will be a shame if they give up.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:36 PM on May. 26, 2009