I have all the symptoms of a stomach ulcer…and I’m 14 weeks pregnant

What can I do to stop the pain?

I went to my Gynecolog and he doesn’t want me to have an endoscope while pregnant, I’m under medication.

What foods can I eat/avoid to stop the pain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• Nothing with red sauce, nothing acidic like OJ, and try to stay away from red meat. Unfortunately sometimes even vegetables can make it hurt. I had Hpylori a year or so ago and I think it led to the beginnings of an ulcer. After I finally got all the antibiotics in me for the bacteria, the symptoms stopped. I was also under lots of stress. Drink as much water as you can. Good luck. I know a bit how it feels.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 11:45 AM on May. 26, 2009

• No dairy or acidic or spicy foods. Try papaya tabs, sometimes called papaya enzyme; they are perfectly safe and can really help.

Answer by rkoloms at 12:03 PM on May. 26, 2009