First Trimester Mood swings

I have been moody lately... real moody esp to my husband. Then that just makes it worst. I have been hearing the moodiness last all preg and some say it doesn't. The books i have been ready say the 3 month is the highes ur hormones get. Is that true and how did u cope to not let ur mood affect others?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Good luck! Im in my 3rd trimester and my husband comes home from work to me crying for no reason then i get mad at him because hes not makeing me feel better then i get upset agian because he wont talk to me because i keep yelling at him. But i know some people get alot better later in their pregnancy for me.....it got worse =(
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:46 AM on May. 26, 2009

• i am 5weeks into my third preg. and i can tell you that there is nothing that you can do. that is why they are called hormones. When I get done being preg. adn breastfeeding I am usually very nice to my husband. I guess nice enough for him to want to stay with me because not only do i get hormonal but i also lose my sex drive and that is very difficult for some one like my husband. Just remimber you will not be preg. forever good luck
    momwalker

Answer by momwalker at 11:59 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I remember being tired, and I remember throwing up. I was very relieved when the throwing up stopped! I felt great when I was pregnant. My nails grew on the vitamins. The second trimester was always a breeze. Sorry you are having a hard time.
    Anonymous

• For me, it usually lasts the whole 9 months over all, in varying degrees..lol. Its just something you have to cope with the best you can.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 2:35 PM on May. 26, 2009