If you were the Mom of a multiple birth (more than 4),and were offered a tv show,and all kinds of free trips,and junk, would you take it?

Or,would you just accept a few really important things, such as diapers, baby food, wipes, clothes, maybe a bigger vehicle, help with a bigger house, and then let that be that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i guess thats something people would decide as a family...

for me... having that many kids... working would be pretty hard... so i would atleast think about it... if it gets the things i would need to take care of 4+ infants it would be something to seriously consider :)... would you OP?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:59 AM on May. 26, 2009

• I would probably do the latter rather than the former. I think we've seen through the years many examples of how those shows have ruined relationships. It's just not worth it. I may do a couple of hour long specials, but no regular show.
    almostcrazee

Answer by almostcrazee at 11:59 AM on May. 26, 2009

• OP here. No, to be honest, I wouldn't. I would probably take the offers in the beginning. Like I said, the diapers, clothes, food, formula, things like that. But, to sell my family to the public for money, that is just wrong,and I could not live with what that would do to my children. Or to my husband and myself,as is evidenced by what is going on with the Gosselin family. It's sad,and tragic,and those poor kids are the innocent victims of greedy,moron parents,who only saw dollar signs. If a person really wants to make it,they can. My grandparents raised 6 kids in the depression,and guess what? They all survived,and no one handed them free stuff!
    Anonymous

• My first instinct would be HELL YES but seeing what it did to Jon & Kate I'm not so sure...I guess it all depends on what you value most in life.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:05 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I would originally say yes. But think it would be a family decision. Free stuff is also sooooo welcomed and appreciated!
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 12:15 PM on May. 26, 2009

• To a seasonal show (like J&K+) NO.....
    To a update show yearly (Quent Essentials)... Maybe
    Accepting help like free diapers, ect...... Yes
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 12:18 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I dont think Id do a tv show people would think I was crazy lol. I dont see a problem with accepting help as long as you arent taking advantage of people.
    cherrygirl87

Answer by cherrygirl87 at 12:19 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Sure! But I would not have a haircut with long chunky asymetrical pieces hanging in front of one of my eyes, and a chicken-feather-do sticking up from the back! Nor would I slap my husband and berate my children.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 12:20 PM on May. 26, 2009

• diapers, formula, etc, yes... the tv show, not at all!!!!
    mommystiebler

Answer by mommystiebler at 12:23 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i would do whatever i could to keep the media away from my family and try to live in peace. if things, like essentials were offered to us i may take them, but i don't want my kids exploited all over the tv and tabloids.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:29 PM on May. 26, 2009