Don't know what to do

I Love my SO , but latley my hormones have been all crazy and I have been fighting with him about everything, I feel like I'm misserable and because I am I have to make him to, I know thats not right but I feel like I can't control it. I know he wont stay around if I keep this up, I'm sad all the time, and sometimes just want someone to talk to but no ones there, and I'm just over whelmed. I just need some way to get out of this emotional mess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• maybe you should start with a little therapy, then maybe couples therapy. how old are you? could you be pregnant, premenstrual, menopausal, or just depressed?
    2wndrfl_btrflys

Answer by 2wndrfl_btrflys at 12:10 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I'm 19, I just went to the gyno and had my hormones checked and there all ok, but she put me on some pills for low seritonin levels, she said that might be it, but I hate to take pills, I have been on them in the past and all they do it make it worse
    Anonymous

• Try emotional release therapy. I'm becoming certified and I need to do people for free. I can try to help. It's fascinating and this works better than psychoanalysis therapy. We can find out through muscle testing if it is related to emotional, or hormonal issues. Visit my page or you can contact me through my website www.nikken.com/1heart1mind and my info is on the top right corner.
    1heart1mind

Answer by 1heart1mind at 5:38 PM on May. 26, 2009