im confused

I had my period april 24-may 2nd. It was normal as planned but then 2 weeks later i had sex with my DF and then 2 days later i had 3 days of pinky brown spotting. Now my period was due may 22 and its the 26th and its still not here!!!!! I know you ladies can not tell me and i plan on testing tonight but i was curious if any of you think i could be. Especially since my period lasted into the second day of may and then after sex i had the spotting, so im asking if any of you ladies had the same situation happen and it be either pos or neg. With my first pregnancy a few days before my period was due i had some brownish spotting tha lasted 1 day and 5 days later i realized i was 4 days late and it was pos. so any advice welcomed

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would take a test.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:24 PM on May. 26, 2009

• honestly and this is jmo i would wait until a month after your spotting to see if you have another period or not cause this soon it might not show up on the test yet give it a month
    mommam58122

Answer by mommam58122 at 2:08 PM on May. 26, 2009