what do you think?

my dds second bday is coming up in june. i cant decide on a theme or cake. im thinking jungle or duckies. cause she likes duckies and animals. nothing crazy just get little ducky decorations and little things, yellow plates and all that or the jungle just decorate a little but which do you like better and any suggestions on a cake design? it will be home made cake my grandmother will be making it she can do whatever she does it for a living so anything goes. just need some ideas thanks ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If I were you I would take her to the store and show her the party favors and ask her which she likes best....sometimes that is the easiest way to make a decision. :) Good Luck!
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 12:25 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I'd go with duckies. For the cake - simple frost it to look like a pond surrounded with grass and put a new rubber ducky in the middle or even a small family of them.
    For presents, if she doesn't have Little Quack yet, I'd highly recommend that book or any of the others in the series.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:41 PM on May. 26, 2009

• http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&meta=search&type=full&search=duck

You have to register to see this but it only takes a minute. It's about 20,000 duck cakes.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 2:33 PM on May. 26, 2009

• she has little quack she loves it! haha, thanks ladies.
    Anonymous