Want to see a large, well-adjusted family on reality TV?

On TLC's "Table for 12", the couple have TWO sets of twins and a set of preschool sextuplets. Harder to raise than what the Gosselins have, wouldn't you say? Yet the mom does not holler at the kids or the husband. The dad does not holler at the kids or the wife. AND one of the sextuplets has cerebral palsy. Want to see a loving, large family? Watch "Table for 12". And as an added bonus: the dad WORKS and the mom doesn't have chicken hair.

imacafemom

Asked by imacafemom at 12:29 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I know I watched it for the first time and I was so amazed and that little girl, so amazing that they have all those kids and they make time to take care of their daughter who has CP. Incredible!! And your right they don't yell at eachother but the kids sure do fight! LOL So normal besides the fact that they have 10 kids! LOL I really enjoy the show.
    VasquezFamily

Answer by VasquezFamily at 12:40 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I love that show!!!!! they seem so "normal"!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 12:30 PM on May. 26, 2009

• What about the Duggars? Yeah,they have all those kids,and many think their religious beliefs are a little odd,but all I ever see on their specials is love,and devotion,to each other,and their kids. I'm going to have to check out "Table for 12." Never seen it,but it sounds good.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 12:32 PM on May. 26, 2009

• What we like best about table for 12 is the Mother and Father do not behave in an obvious dysfunctional way like say.... detatched Jon and control freak Kate.
    Anonymous

• And as an added bonus: the dad WORKS and the mom doesn't have chicken hair.

yeah real mature about her hair

well if you made the money they did I bet you would quit your job and stay home with your kids too how cares they are not on public assistance they pay taxes I have a feeling that you are a hater

Anonymous

• I LOVE that show! They are SO normal and down-to-earth. It's a really great example of a large family working through the trials and tribulations in a way that most of us common people can relate to!
    Anonymous

• stvmen, the Duggars are ok but they really aren't normal either. They don't have the financial struggles as much because they own so much property that they rent. Most people can not afford that kind of investment. I'd really like to know how they got all that in the first place. Jim Bob seems a little shady to me. Plus it is not realistic for most families that dad gets to control so much that all the kids' names start with the same letter as his. If I were Michelle I'd feel a little upset that I am not valued enough to have even 1 child's name start with an M. I like the values and everything but they are too extreme.
    Anonymous

• I do not like that show...I LOVE the Duggars
    Anonymous

• stvmen, the Duggars are ok but they really aren't normal either. They don't have the financial struggles as much because they own so much property that they rent. Most people can not afford that kind of investment. I'd really like to know how they got all that in the first place.

Hard work. I know that concept in this day and age is not something many understand. I know the Duggars they are a wonderful family. The kids are great and Michelle and Jim are in love with each other. They are how a family should work. Their faith in God and faith in each other is unshakeable and amazing. They work hard to provide and care for their family. They have kids that are well behaved, intelligent and just great I can see why so many dislike them. Hatred does come out of jealousy.
    Anonymous

• I'd really like to know how they got all that in the first place. Jim Bob seems a little shady to me.

I think you may have answered your own question right there. He seems shady to me too. I'd say a few of his first "deals" were not exactly on the up and up.
    Anonymous