spice it up

I'm bored in my sex life. We do pretty much the same thing everytime we have sex, which is usually in the middle of the night like 3-4am. He will be sleeping and then get horny, we have sex, then both of us go back to bed.

We rarely have sex before we go to bed and middle of the day sex is something long forgotten.

So what can I do to spice it up? I'm getting bored and I rarely reach fulfilment.

HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:33 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• http://www.sexinfo101.com/

trust me it's worth a look OMG I am 33 and found new stuff to try lol

Anonymous

• My hubby likes to shave my private area every few months, so i let him. I also put some sexy pics in his lunch a few times- i pack him a lunch. I made a cake and saved some of the frosting and we used it later in bed. Every body goes thro boring phases- dont let it get to you.
    Anonymous

• wait until he goes to sleep and wake him up giving him a nice BJ he will wake up real quick and get the hint lol

Anonymous

• I have alot of suggestions because I am a distributor for adult products, but I'm not trying to advertise. Have you tried sexy lingerie ? How about games for foreplay or maybe some edible goodies ? If you need specific suggestions I can help, good luck ;)
    partiesRmyjob

Answer by partiesRmyjob at 12:59 PM on May. 26, 2009