Does anyone on here have a Lipoma?

I have one on my upper back towards my shoulder, and it's quite large. I have had it now for about four years, maybe a little longer. I have done some research on this subject, and was curious as to what treatments some of you with this problem have chosen...surgery, leave it alone, etc.? And are there some natural ways to deal with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• My husband has two. One on the inside of his forearm and the other is on his forehead. The one on his arm he just leaves it alone until it becomes a problem. That is what Drs advised as well. The one on his forehead is a little different matter. He wears hats all the time. and the hatband falls right across the lipoma. It is painfull to him. It is also a cosmetic issue as it grows larger. The surgery to have it removed is sooooo extensive though he has decided to wait until it is unbearable. This one would be extensive because it sits under the muscle layer. If it isn't bothering you I would leave it alone. It also makes a difference if it is under the muscle layer too..and what muscle.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:03 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Grn...Thank you very much for your answer and your time, appreciate you.
    Anonymous

• Natural way's? You can try emotional release. You may have it because of trapped emotions which have lodged itself in this form. Dr. Bradley Nelson developed the emotion code and he has helped with all sorts of issues. I'm an Independent Wellness consultant and you can also try Nikken's magnetic therapy.
    1heart1mind

Answer by 1heart1mind at 5:03 PM on May. 26, 2009

• 1heart...Some interesting information there, I am a very open-minded person, so I will look into that. Thank you very much for your answer and your time as well.
    Anonymous