Hubby using internet @ work-looking @ porn.

The problem is number 1- hes going to get caught one of these days. He thinks if he deletes the cookies no one will know. Number 2- he wanted to shave my head and I told him no way. He brought home photos from the internet, he bought an electric razor and hid it, I found it, and I told him it would never ever happen- I dont want my head shaved-he was mad for a long time, now we have sex, but it is not as much as before this happened. I was upset for awhile- but I wonder still what the deal is with getting turned on by making someone bald? I would have felt ugly by doing this- not sexy. Why would he want this? Advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• okay I am not being mean or trying to hurt your feelings but is he gay or shown signs that he is like I said please don't take this the wrong way

Anonymous

• no hes not gay- i think it might be a form of control- not certain.
    Anonymous

• First-He will get in trouble at work. I don't think there is any way to delete the sites he is looking at. He is being incredibly careless and unwise and perverted....at WORK? Good grief. And NO---don't shave your head. @@ Your hubby needs some kind of help-counseling, a shrink. I would be horrified if my DH did any of those things. Good luck and stand up for yourself. Protect yourself. Never let anyone talk you into doing anything you don't want to do. And -if you are not working now, get a job because I bet your hubby won't have one ...soon....
    Anonymous

• That is a new thing for me... bald?
    Why would any man think a woman would agree to that? It sounds to me like he wants to make you feel ugly and he's acting like a child and it sounds to me like he was withholding sex or part of the relationship hoping you'd give in.
    I'd be careful going to sleep because that's just whacked to go buy it and everything knowing you weren't even remotely okay with the idea beforehand.
    I'm not sure if he's gay or not, but it does sound really odd but then again we've seen a few posts on here where the man or woman had some seriously whacked out fetishes (who could forget the one with the poop a little while back).
    Strange... I'd buy me a wig just incase so you don't have to go out bald to get one incase he does it while you're asleep.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:53 PM on May. 26, 2009

• there are websites where woman are made to shave their heads as a punishment. some guys do like this cause its diffrent.
    Anonymous

• Why would he want this?? your question..
    why would you want him.?? my question..

I would worry too while you are sleeping. He sounds like some
    nut job that just got out of prision.
    Sorry but that is what I felt when I read your question.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:56 PM on May. 26, 2009

• He's going to get caught at work doing this. Duh!!!! What a perve! Maybe not gay...but, really strange and obsessed!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 12:56 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Maybe a sado/mass. thing he wants to try- like hes domonering u- does he take any meds.? Side effect. Porno @ wrok is not a good thing.
    Anonymous

• In all seriousness, maybe you could comprimise and get something from a costume shop that makes you look bald ??

That's my only suggestion.... GL
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 1:42 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I'd have my foot so far up his ass by now just for jeopardizing the family's welfare (income) just because of his sexual fetishes. He needs help...

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 2:59 PM on May. 26, 2009