Give me some ideas PLEASE?!?!

I am a single mother. I am ready to date! I live in a tiny little town with hardly any way to meet new men! I would prefer to meet a man who already has a kid, so he understands! Give me some ideas on how to go about this? And when I say small town, I mean like no street lights! haha. So we all already know eachother :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Relationships

• If you already know each other... then there's no one left to meet lol
    Seriously... ask your friends if they or their boyfriends have any friends that you might click with that has children?
    Check the nearest bigger town and get in a single parents group. Church socials, library (if t here is one, we don't have one in our little bitty non streetlight town either), volunteer at the school, go to the class parties, school field trips (lots of dads are single now and go on them with the children), mcdonalds (have to go to bigger town) or the park has a lot of single guys that are there with their kids (even if they only have them for weekends etc.
    Look online, use a good screen name and don't give too much information to find single parents in your area.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:13 PM on May. 26, 2009

• go to places where kids and parents interact locally, my library has reading hours and there's always single parents there with their kids. Single dads usually take their kids to playgrounds or parks mostly because it's a sure fire way to make them happy, playlands at McDonalds or similar places are popular too. Best part it's public and safer.
    partiesRmyjob

Answer by partiesRmyjob at 1:18 PM on May. 26, 2009

• parents with out partners - they have dances, picnics, etc. look up a local group.
    Anonymous