• In the Spotlight:

how can i see the new episode of jon & kate online?

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 1:17 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Anonymous

• they did not talk about their life a lot but i think it's over with them

Anonymous

• Well i stayed up and watched it last night and i was'nt inpressed at all it really did'nt tell me much of what's going on with them. The kids b-day party was good and cute. I really thought that they were gonna lay shit out on the table for us to know whats up. I would try to go to there web site. Other then that i don't know how else you could get the episode on line. sorry i wish i could help you more.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 1:21 PM on May. 26, 2009

• the website just has a few clips. like 3 minutes worth..... i really want to watch it...
    Tiffany8168

Answer by Tiffany8168 at 1:33 PM on May. 26, 2009

• They did talk about their life did you not see the part where Jon said he didn't cheat, and where Kate cried because she thought that quite possibly the family picture at the b-day party could be their last?

Then they were both sitting on the couch and the producer asked them what is the future for you and they both said "I don't know" What episode did you watch? Because the one I saw they talked about their relationship a lot.

Have you tried Hulu?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 1:45 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I didn't watch it last night either but they're playing a re-run tonight at 8pm, at least here on DirecTv. I checked out that first link and there was just little recaps, not the actual show....I haven't tried hulu yet but I'm just going to wait and watch it tonight.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 2:49 PM on May. 26, 2009

• It comes on again tonight at 7 central time, in case you did not know :)
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:04 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Watching it now and yes, they do talk about some issues that they have been having vaguely though but if you listen to what they say and how they say it you can kinda tell what's gonna happen in the future.
    mommabear2008

Answer by mommabear2008 at 8:59 PM on May. 26, 2009