Has anyone ever been told they shouldn't have any more c-sections because of complications, but decided to have another one anyways?!

ihave3turkeys

Asked by ihave3turkeys at 1:20 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• who risks the life of their child and theirself like that?
    Anonymous

• no way. i had an unplanned c-section with my first and am now trying a VBAC any day now.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 1:22 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I have had three planned c-sections. I was not planning on my third to be my last! I am so bummed out about this. I guess my uterus could rupture the 4th time around. My doctor told me it's only a 5 percent chance and I would maybe have to go on bed rest at the end of the pregnancy, but I would probably be just fine. He said if the 5 percent didn't bother me, then that it's probably going to be just fine. My husband says not to risk it...but I know I might get that baby sick feeling when my now 10 1/2 month old get's to be around 2! I always get that baby sick feeling when my baby's get big!
    ihave3turkeys

Answer by ihave3turkeys at 1:31 PM on May. 26, 2009

• really consider the about having it again. baby blues do come, but if its for the best that you stop now, really think about that. you don't want to risk the baby's or your lives. best wishes, and if you do decide on another, take all the dr orders of bedrest.
    m4m4

Answer by m4m4 at 1:38 PM on May. 26, 2009