This question is for African American Women

Did your nose get bigger while pregnant and if so when did it get back to its normal size. I also have another question. Did you get darker during pregnancy? When did you return back to your normal complexion?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I have a white girl friend that's nose gets bigger with each pregnancy. Her nose slims back down withing the month she gives birth. Hope this helps.
    lexisandjayden

Answer by lexisandjayden at 1:50 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I'm just your boring, average white woman, but my nose got WAY bigger when I was pregnant. I have a photo of my husband and me holding each of our newborns, and I look like Jimmy Durante in both of them!
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 2:02 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I had no idea than other races experience the is problem. I usually see african american who experience this during pregnancy. Thanks so much for answering :)
    Anonymous

• unless people were born in africa they ARE NOT AFRICAN AMERICAN cant you people get that right?
    you are just american or black not african american.
    and yes i had one of my girlfriends that is A BLACK AMERICAN that said her nose got bigger
    Anonymous

• Anon 1:07 you can keep the drama this was a simple question that required a simple answer. Didnt ask for any info on African Americans and as far as you know I could have been born in Africa. Although I wasnt I still consider myself an AFRICAN AMERICAN.
    Anonymous

• I think every woman who is NOT of African decent read this question...I just needed to know! I am Irish and Austrian and my nose got wider too, perhaps to compensate for the squished lungs. As for getting darker, I did, but in these lovely spots and splotches...I look like a girraffe! Hopefully they will fade.
    Allison_17

Answer by Allison_17 at 2:31 PM on May. 26, 2009

• no your not .. not african born you ARE NOT african sorry get over it
    Anonymous