Jogging Stroller

I was wondering if anyone had any good recomendations for a double jogging stroller. I have a 1 year old and a 3 year old. I jog about 2 miles a night and with the weather warming up I would like to start taking them with me. Any suggestions?

jeepingirrl

Asked by jeepingirrl at 1:34 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• http://running.about.com/od/shoesapparelandgear/tp/bestjoggingstrollers.htm

Here's a link for the best jogging strollers. I don't have any experience with any, but I just ordered a Schwinn for all-terrain uses ( hiking and light jogging). It's InStep Safari twin got the best reviews for a budget jogging/all-terrain stroller.
    I have friend that has a Bob jogging stroller that I used on the trails and it works great. very light and maneuverable. I wish I wanted to afford to buy one.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 11:56 PM on May. 26, 2009

• The InStep double jogger with lockable front wheel was great for walking and is a great price. I am not sure how it will handle with running, although it does come standard with a belly bar, which a lot of others don't. The sun shade doesn't come that low either, compared to a Bob jogging stroller. it was a great stroller that we used for a couple of years with our kids.

I definately liked the Bob, but didn't want to spend that kind of money.
    I also love my Baby jogger - city series single jogger. It has a higher weight limit than most strollers and folds easily. Swivel and lockable front wheel and also available in a double. Does not come standard with a belly bar.

Hope this helps.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 2:42 AM on May. 27, 2009