I want so bad to have another baby

I so badly want another baby I have a DD that just turned 4 last month then I have a DD that will be 17 months on the 11th of June. I want to try one more for a DS I am getting my tubes tied though after I have one more. I want another one, but hubby says next summer. I said then lets get pregnant now then by next summer I will have another lol. We don't use protection now we said if we do we do if we don't we don't he just pulls out, but he is really good at it though cause we done the pullout for 9 years now. And both girls were planned. How can I get pregnant accidently? I soooo badly want another one. If I got pregnant he wouldn't care he just doesn't want to try right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you're using pullout, you're doing everything possible to get pregnant accidentally.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:39 PM on May. 26, 2009

• It is possible to get pregnant, using the pull out method, because there is no way of ensuring that sperm is not released...something like premature ejaculation. I dont want to sound harsh, but I dont think you should try to "accidentally get pregnant" Your husband should be completely on board or he may end up resenting the fact that you intentionally got pregnant when he wanted to wait. That would not be fair to him, you should talk iot out and come to an agreement, or meet in the middle first!

Best of wished and good lukc to yah!
    Anonymous

• well the thing is if i got pregnant he wouldn't care cause he knows the pullout isn't full proof and we did agree on if i got pregnant then i got pregnant.
    Anonymous