Your baby at 6 months...?

What was your child doing at 6 months? Also weight & height? I'm just curious, we had my daughters 6 month check up today...

wishwish

Asked by wishwish at 1:53 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is sitting up alone, rolling over (all over the place!), can stand up with help and for just a little bit without any assitance, talking non stop, laughing smilling, and cutting his first tooth!!
    He was 19 1/2 lbs & 28 inches at his 6 month checkup.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:56 PM on May. 26, 2009

• 28 inches
    17 3/4lbs

Crawling
    Sitting unassisted (but could not yet put herself into the sitting position, we had to do that for her)
    Eating stage 2 foods for breakfast and dinner
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:58 PM on May. 26, 2009

• oh, and he's getting pretty close to being able to be up on all fours, and then the crawling will begin! lol

Don't worry too much if your baby isnt' hitting some of the "milestones" that are set for this age. there just an average, don't be worried if your baby isn't doing some things. it'll come!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:58 PM on May. 26, 2009

• 6 months he was:
    19.8 lbs and 27.5 inches
    He was sitting unsupported, army crawling, rolling over
    At the end of the month he got his first tooth
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:10 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Mine is 6 months and is 20lbs and 27.5 inches.
    he can almost sit unsupported but hasnt mastered it yet.
    he can roll over, when he wants to.
    holds his own bottle for about 30 sec. lol.
    babbles, laughs, smiles constantly.
    eats stage 1 foods for breakfast [ with cereal] and dinner.
    trl30

Answer by trl30 at 2:18 PM on May. 26, 2009

• my son is almost to his 6 months and he weights 18.8lbs and about 26in, eating stage 2 foods trys to feed himself, trying to hold his bottle, rolling after thing, getting ready to crawl, can stand with him, sits up by himself, goes from sitting to tummy really well, grabbing for things
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 2:55 PM on May. 26, 2009

• my baby just turned 6 mo. on the 18th of may and he was 221/2lbs and 27in. long. He cut his first tooth like 2 weeks ago. He can kinda sit up on his own still falls sometimes but it is slow motion..lol. He is saying "dada" and talking non sgtop...He rolls all over the floor thats how he gets to where he wants to be. Iv been giving him a little table food soft things and he is drinking juice and water out of a sippy cup with help.
    martinsmom2008

Answer by martinsmom2008 at 3:19 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My son will be 6 months on Thursday.

He's 18.3lbs (I weigh him on my Wii lol) and is about 28 inches long.

He sits up with assistance
    He is trying to figure out how to crawl
    He's in the attachment/seperation anxiety phase
    He started sleeping through the night in his own crib 2 weeks ago.
    He gabbers non-stop and can say gaga, baba, dada (but I don't think he actually knows what he's saying)
    He can roll completely over both to the left and right. He can also roll more than twice in a row.
    He has mastered peas, bananas and green beans
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 4:17 PM on May. 26, 2009

• My son was 21.5 lbs and 30.25 inches at his 6 month check up. He sits unsupported, wants to crawl really badly, rolls and scoots around. Talks, but no mama or dadas just yet. Eats stage 2 food, or i make homemade a lot, for lunch and dinner. Oatmeal for breakfast. Feeds himself gerber puffs for snacktime. Sleeps through the night. Has 1 tooth, and is working on the second.
    sweetjpea

Answer by sweetjpea at 6:32 PM on May. 26, 2009

• my 6 month old is 15lbs and 28 inches and can sit up on her own hasnt had solids yet(doesnt want them) only bottle rolls grabs toys talks/screams laughs at me
    preggoinmn

Answer by preggoinmn at 10:51 AM on May. 27, 2009