Do You Live In Arkansas?

My husband and I are relocating to Texas and will most likely need to make a stop for the night somewhere along I-40 W in Arkansas. I was hoping someone in the area might be able to give me an idea of a lower crime rate area that we should consider looking for a Hotel in... any thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:09 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Travel

• Arkansas is not really crime riddled...So, any decent looking place is good.
    Anonymous

• Little rock is ok for the most part-just like any other big city, and conway is a college town and it's pretty nice!
    Anonymous

• There's not really any BAD areas along I-40 that I would really discourage you from, other than possibly North Little Rock, because it doesn't really run through the best part of town. Conway, Russellville are in the western part of the state... Forrest City is in the eastern part... those are the 3 biggest I can think of right now.
    Anonymous

• My friends live in Mountain Home.. low crime rate. really friendly people.. I can't wait to go back and would definitely recommend something near there.. If you PM me I'll ask her what the name of the town near the highway is and let you know!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:34 AM on May. 29, 2009

• hey i work and live around fortsmith/van buren.. let me know when your coming and ill get some info for ya.. you need to stay in the smaller towns, fayetteville is to big, and easy to get lost.. rogers and sprindale are to expensive if you ask me..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:07 PM on May. 29, 2009