• In the Spotlight:

I want one more baby, but I really want a boy

I have 2 girls I wouldn't care if I did have another girl, but with the last baby this is going to be I really want a lil boy. I know nothing if full proof, but how can I up my chances of having a boy this time around? I am afraid if it isn't a boy, hubby will want another one and wont want me to get my tubes tied, but I don't want anymore than 3 kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• eat veggies all the time- not sure what the shettles method is but i once read in a parenting mag that if you ate more veggies you were more likely to have a boy and if you ate more fruit you were more likely to have a girl. ive had 2 frends "test" this theory and both got the hoped for results! worth a try anyway i guess!
    mamasonja27

Answer by mamasonja27 at 12:13 AM on May. 27, 2009

• Here's a crazy thought.....ADOPT! That way you will get your boy and you will be doing something good.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 2:25 PM on May. 26, 2009

• LOL.....ys I would for sure get a boy that way lol, but I really want my own
    Anonymous

• Adopting would be "your own." Blood really isn't that important.

Your chances really are 50-50. you can look up the Shettles method. Didn't work here but some moms claim success.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:38 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I got my boy first and my girl second using Shettle's. Don't know if it was Shettle's that worked or just chance, but we got what we were trying for.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:44 PM on May. 26, 2009