When did your mucus plug start to come out?

When did your mucus plug start to come out? How long after did you go into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Mine slowly came out and regenerated (ew) at 33 weeks on. I went into labor on my due date after my membranes were stripped.
    Anonymous

• I starting losing mine at 34.5 weeks slowly until like 36 weeks... I'm now 37 weeks and still waiting to go into labor :(
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:50 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I lost mine little bit by little bit. It had no bearing on my labor. That's an old wive's tale.
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 2:54 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Mine came out at 31 wks and im 33 wks now and still waiting. You can loose it more than once because it can grow back. But when you loose it you could go into labor an hour later or a month later. All it means is that your cervix is starting to get soft and dialate so it came loose. Most people dont even know that they lost it unless they are looking for it and waiting.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:01 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I STARTED LOSING MINE AT 34 WEEKS I ACTUALLLY WENT INTO LABOR THE SAME DAY BUT MY DOC STOPPED IT WITH A SHOT AND MEDICATION AND AT 36 WEEKS I STOPPED TAKIN THE MEDICATION AND HAD MY BABY
    kimmie123

Answer by kimmie123 at 3:02 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I noticed a pink discharge (which I believe to be part of the mucus plug) on my underwear about 3 weeks ago. Still pregnant (39 w & 2 d)
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:04 PM on May. 26, 2009