Should we rename this category Jon & Kate? LOL

Seems like a few of us on here have a Jon & Kate obsession :-) I just think its funny that almost all the q's on here lately have been Jon & Kate.

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:37 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Entertainment

• I haven't watched the show religiously in the past and probably won't now either. I have to admit I got sucked into the gossip and drama just like everything else (Britney shaving her head, Octomom etc....) so I DID watch it last night.
    Really, like any reality show like that it's something mindless for me to watch at the end of the day after taking care of the kids.
    BSFreeMama

Answer by BSFreeMama at 7:52 PM on May. 26, 2009

• paparazziok im ready for it lmfao

Anonymous

• yes
    lexisandjayden

Answer by lexisandjayden at 3:56 PM on May. 26, 2009

• no maybe its because they are in almost every supermarket taboid. I dont get the obbsession
    Anonymous

• I don't either. I watched the show a couple times, it is just too chaotic for me to continue watching. When I watched the 3 or 4 episodes I did watch, it was Kate telling Jon to take care of anything that had to do with the kids or work or whatever, and completely berating him, and neither of them focusing on the kids they were just running here and there like crazy. And the one where Kate didn't want them to do fingerpainting because the might get dirty lol.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:27 PM on May. 26, 2009