my 4 year old wont stop peeing the bed

She doesn't just pee the bed at night, but at naptime. She doesn't just pee once it is more like I think at least 2 or 3 times cause her bed is socking wet. She has been potty trained since she was 19 months old. She was trained at bedtime a little after 2 then naptime right before 2, but since I had a baby 17 months ago she has went back to peeing the bed. I stopped giving her drinks at 6 and putting her on the potty before she lays down, but she still pees the bed. She doesn't even drink awhole lot during the day. I tried pullups thos good night things all that did was make her want them she says she is a baby and now she even asks for a binki which he never took (i don't give her though) so I stopped the pullups. What can I do to get her to stop peeing the bed?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on May. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• she's probably jealous of the new baby, talk to her doctor
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:41 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Was there any dramatic life changes ??
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 2:41 PM on May. 26, 2009

• no RHONDA111878 there was no dramatic life change other than having a baby (that is when it started back) 16 MONTHS AGO I thought if it is the baby thing that she would stop doing it by now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on May. 27, 2009