If I'm 8 weeks along with hardly any morning sickness

does that mean it most likely that it won't get worse? I'm looking for personal examples because I already "Googled" it haha and a couple sites said that if you're not feeling it too bad by 8 weeks that you probably won't have it.

ours

Asked by ours at 2:46 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never had it at all
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:49 PM on May. 26, 2009

• its different for everyone, personally i didnt even get to a doctor to confirm pregnancy until 8 weeks along and the only sign was my A-cup boobs jumped to a small C-cup in like 2 weeks lol. But at about 10 weeks i was in bed EVERY morning sick as a dog, texting my husband at work telling him i hated him lmao
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 2:52 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I started feeling nauseous around 7.5 weeks or so. Its different for everyone.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 4:03 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Each pregnancy is different. My first I didn't get sick until I was 10 weeks but lasted a very short time and was only in the morning. All I had to do is have crackers or toast and it would go away. This one, forget it, it's terrible!!!! I've been feeling nauseated since I was 6 weeks, went away at about 11 weeks only to begin again at 12 weeks. All day long!! I'm now 14 weeks and still have it off and on. I think if you don't feel nauseated now you may not get it too bad or any at all. Good luck!!

Gelijones

Answer by Gelijones at 4:29 PM on May. 26, 2009

• With my first I didn't have it at all, ,but with the second I was sick before I knew I was pregnant and for the first 4 months almost the whole time.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 5:39 PM on May. 26, 2009