Kid's Artwork

Do you have your child's artwok hanging on your walls? I do! When I was single and bought my first home, it was decorated mainly in black and white and I especially love Ansel Adams. Now, 10 years later and my child is 5 my entire living room has nothing but his artwork on the walls. Some framed, some not. How about you, do you do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My DD is 18 and a very talented artist. My office is covered with her work. This is not to take away from the lovely hand print turkey I got from my 3 yr old this fall lol. I love kids art work, I think it is some of the best out there.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:55 PM on May. 26, 2009

• When we remodeled our kitchen on the end there's a double pantry and it's the divider from the kitchen to the dining room, anyway it looked bare so I took 12x12 pieces of corkboard hung them and use push pins on them . With 3 boys I have our oldests at the top and so on. They love it and even help switch it out with new artwork.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:54 PM on May. 26, 2009

• eh, my 2 year old doent care much for coloring but if he ever does I'll put it up.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:56 PM on May. 26, 2009