Do you use a planner??

i do everyday.. i would be so lost with out it...

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:54 PM on May. 26, 2009 in General Parenting

• I have been looking for one. Recently our appointments and activities for the kids have almost doubled, and I really would benefit from one. But I cant seem to find one that would work for me though either. Any suggestions on what kinds work best? Like daily/weekly/monthly?
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 3:45 PM on May. 26, 2009

• try to but always forget to look at it lol
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 2:56 PM on May. 26, 2009

• nope which is probably why i get nothing done lol, but the spontenaety keeps my life interesting...... i need to get a planner and write "EXERCISE!!!!!" in it for everyday lol
    collegemom1007

Answer by collegemom1007 at 2:57 PM on May. 26, 2009

• No, but I use a specific type of calendar that I keep on a wall in plain site everyday.
    The calendar has to be spiral bound and each day has to have large enough squares for me to fit in large amounts of info in.
    With my schedule, my husband's schedule, 2 high school teens schedules, a 20 year old daughter's schedule, and a 3 month old granddaughter's schedule, I use different colored pens and write everything in a certain way.
    If anyone wants to do anything on a certain day at a certain time, they have to look at the calendar first and then ask permission from me before they can have it placed on the calendar.
    I also keep track of unordinary weather or family highlights on the calendar and I save all my calendars. They are like journals to me.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:45 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Palm Piolet
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 4:15 PM on May. 26, 2009