Do you have a calendar hanging somewhere in your home?

If so where? do you keep up with events on it? or is it just for fam stuff??

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:56 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I habe one on the pantry door. It's really neat. Made it at Walgreens. You can put peoples pictures on their Bday dates makes them very easy to keep up witth! All other imp. stuff goes into the planner. Weekly budget, dr appt, school holidays...ect
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:41 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Who cares?? Why is this here? Put it in another category???
    Anonymous

• Mine is so you can see it right when you walk in the house, between the living room and kitchen on the side of the pantry. You HAVE to look at it when you walk into our bedroom, kitchen, living room or down the hall to any other rooms or bathrooms. I put EVERYTHING on it and put it in a place where I HAD to see it at least a hundred times a day so I would never forget anything!
    Anonymous

• I have a calendar hanging in our kitchen and it's mostly used for reminders for things like Dentist and Doctors appointments, school events and the like. In my office I have two; one hanging one of roosters and the other is electronic. The electronic one is to remind me of work related things like meetings, deadlines and the like the hanging one is a repeat of the one at home cuz sometimes I don't remember to look at the one at home or I'll forget and the one at work is a reminder of what's going on in my day-to-day life.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 3:01 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Yes. Its between the kitchen and living room. I just use it to write down appointments and random things I need to pick up from the store. And to remember the date :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 3:19 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I have one in the spare bedroom that I have turned into my office and I write stuff on it. There is one in DH office, one in the kitchen and another one in the garage. Nobody makes notes on them, they all use MY calendar. Everything from vet appts for the dog to DH haircuts to my dentist appts.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 3:31 PM on May. 26, 2009

• One in the Kitchen for appointments and family events...each person has their own color...and one in the bathroom I use to track my cycle.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:10 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I have one hanging on the side of my file cabinet to track the dates for when bills are due and when I should mail them out. I also write down appointments for my son and keep track of when I watch my parents' dog so I can get paid.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 4:38 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Yes it hangs in the kitchen buy the phone. It's mostly for stuff I need to remember and so I can see what day Payday is,.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 4:42 PM on May. 26, 2009

• I have a "House" calendar by the computer desk. I have a Lefties desk calendar ON the desk. Have a "Shih-tzu" calendar in the kitchen,and then we have some Sam's club ones in the bathrooms. My son has a skateboarder one in his room,and my Mom has a Thomas Kinkaid one in her bedroom.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 4:53 PM on May. 26, 2009