CARSEATS

MY DD HAS OUTGROWN HER CARSEAT .THE THING IS WE CANNOT AFFORD ONE AT THE MOMENT WHERE WOULD I GO TO SEE IF I COULD GET ONE FOR FREE FOR LOW INCOME FAMILIES ?

my3wormies

Asked by my3wormies at 2:56 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• YOu can check with your local firedepartment. Here in Atlanta, GA...if you are on WIC, Foodstamps, etc. You can get one from the firedepartment for free. My DH works for them and it is a grant that was written, so not all departments have it.
    gkm15099

Answer by gkm15099 at 2:59 PM on May. 26, 2009

• You could also try calling your local children's hospital...they might be able to provide one at no or low cost.
    asyoulikeit

Answer by asyoulikeit at 3:09 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Also try the local police department, social services and/or local large baby store (i.e. Babies R Us). They all might know of programs to help.
    Anonymous

• Check your local Pregnancy center. Sometimes they have them for free if you take an hour long class.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 6:46 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Try your local Craigslist. I've searched on there and you can find something that's probably a year old and local and cheap.
    lynnard

Answer by lynnard at 7:55 PM on May. 26, 2009