What do you say the most??

Like when im driving/in line/on the phone.. Whatever and they cut me off/cut/or hang up, I always say “they acting like they know somebody”.. Don’t ask me I why I just say it, I don’t cus in front of the kids so I shout that LOUDLY!!! Lol.. You?

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:57 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My big line is "Oh are you freakin kidding me?" I don't know why but I say that everytime something is shocking or goes wrong.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:51 PM on May. 26, 2009

• i say guess theyre more important loud enough for them to hear, or i say thank you in a rude tone of voice and usually i just get dirty looks. from people in stores or what ever. if they cut me off i say holy jeepers youre still not getting there any faster if they hang up i call back and say guess i was done speaking then hang up on them
    Anonymous

• my MIL says "awesome" about ever thing, it drives me nutz..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:53 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Dang it. or huh a lot. I hurt myself a lot and can't hear a lot.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:55 PM on May. 26, 2009