Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to loose the flabby under your arms?

im wearing a sleeveless shirt today and i lookd down and im flabbn like a granny.. Anyone know how to get rid of this??


Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:59 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

Level 2 (10 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • You need to work on your triceps and biceps. You also need to do some cardio. The best way is for an aerobic tricep workout-- that means you should be going hard enough to break a sweat and have some elevated breathing-- kinda like you're doing some fast walking. I usually do a 20 lb bicep curl and 10 pound tricep extension with 10 reps each, 3 sets.


    Answer by Busimommi at 3:23 PM on May. 26, 2009

  • Medicine ball, get one and just do like 60 reps, because its light so it will make you tone and not BIG and muscular

    Answer by collegemom1007 at 3:01 PM on May. 26, 2009