Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How would you describe this to your doctor?

This might sound stupid but I feel like my clitoris stopped working no matter what I/we do to stimulate it I don't feel that feeling I used to :(

I know as we age our body changes but damn I did not know it will go away completely :(

I wouuldn't know how or what to say to my dr. I feel so worthless (for my dh atleast) but he tries to understand.... Help, Thx.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • i would tell him just like you described! doctors have heard it all! and that is a normal question!

    Answer by jannaboo at 3:16 PM on May. 26, 2009

  • Be open with your doctor, I know they do have some answers to help you with the situation becasue I have had the same problem to. It is not the best kind of thing to have when you are trying to fix a marriage. That is when mine started. I hope you can get some satisfaction with the problem good luck.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 27, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.