• In the Spotlight:

How would you describe this to your doctor?

This might sound stupid but I feel like my clitoris stopped working no matter what I/we do to stimulate it I don't feel that feeling I used to :(

I know as we age our body changes but damn I did not know it will go away completely :(

I wouuldn't know how or what to say to my dr. I feel so worthless (for my dh atleast) but he tries to understand.... Help, Thx.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Health

• i would tell him just like you described! doctors have heard it all! and that is a normal question!
    jannaboo

Answer by jannaboo at 3:16 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Be open with your doctor, I know they do have some answers to help you with the situation becasue I have had the same problem to. It is not the best kind of thing to have when you are trying to fix a marriage. That is when mine started. I hope you can get some satisfaction with the problem good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on May. 27, 2009