One of 'those' days

When was the last time you corrected or hollered at your child(ren)? and what was it for? Just curious.

The last time I did was this morning. We were finishing up breakfast and my DS called me from the highchair, when I turned around to see what he needed he threw a whole cup of applesauce at me. It was EVERYWHERE!

Then as I was cleaning that up by DD got the bottle of maple syrup off the counter and dumped it all over the kitchen floor!!!

I feel like today is one of "those" days where my kids woke up and had a meeting about what they could do to make me mad today!

Vsoul0608

Asked by Vsoul0608 at 2:59 PM on May. 26, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well I woke up this morning to my husband saying "baby I think I am going to throw up" and the baby's diaper was leaking diarrea soooo when I get off today it will be me cleaning up poo and vomit.

I guess I am having one of those days too.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 3:12 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Lord is your child 2 and a half by any chance? My Jack is, I am certain ,possesed by Satan at the moment. His temper and tude are out of control! I spent the entire holiday weekend getting in his butt for temper and throwing things. I don't know what has gotten into him but he gives new meaning to the phrase "Terrible Two's"
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:49 PM on May. 26, 2009

• salexander....My DD just turned 2 1/2 and I know what you mean about giving terrible two's a whole new meaning! My DS is 15 months old but is learning a lot of things that I wish he wouldnt from his sister.
    Vsoul0608

Answer by Vsoul0608 at 3:57 PM on May. 26, 2009

• Edna, no wonder you have been so sensitive today. Is everyone feeling better now?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:27 PM on May. 26, 2009